Friday, February 6, 2009

Where have I been?!

So its been a while, hasnt it. Sorry about the not posting in two months. Well, I don't even know if anyone is still following this, but thats ok. I had my Christmas break back in December and was home for two weeks. That was a good time. Getting back to school was interesting. The second term started up and the seemed to increasingly consume my time exponentially. What that means is, I have no social life :( Thats ok though! I don't need one right now. I need a job.. hah So my days usually go like this. Get up at 7:30, get to class by 9:00. Have classes until 4 (or sometimes 10 depending on the day) and get back home by 11:00pm. This is on the weekdays. 9-11. Weekends might be 11-1 or some crazy time like that. Ill show the results of the work when I have everything completed. Which should be in a couple weeks. So I appologize if I havnt kept in contact with anyone. I have to start setting an hour aside to go through e-mails and whatnot. Ill post again soon!

2 comments:

Mrs. Tolomeo said...

Hey Michael,
We did miss you! Can't wait to see what you've been working on.

Mike M. said...

I keep myself updated via your blog. Keep it rolling along! 白い車。