Sunday, December 7, 2008

Almost break time!

Ive been pretty busy at school, getting things done before the end of the term. I have about one and a half weeks left before I finish. I have to compile some of my work from each class to present to my instructors for critique. So, I have been staying at school and correcting much of my completed work. Its going fairly well; but there seems to be so much more to do. I will keep you updated on my progress here.

In the meantime, AJ sent me this link. http://www.playauditorium.com/

Its amazing. Its a simple game but it combines audio and visual so well. It is addicting and challenging, but rewarding simply to hear what music will be created. Definitely check it out.

1 comment:

Keiji said...

I tried playauditorium, it's very simple game and very nice.